Current Movie: The Godfather – Sept. 20
About This MovieToggle
Nuts! The Godfather didn’t reach the tipping point in time. Unfortunately it won’t be showing. We’ll get ’em next time.
If you purchased tickets, there’s nothing more for you to do. We won’t collect payments so you’re free and clear.
I’m going to make you an offer you can’t refuse: come to the Kiggins Theatre to see The Godfather on Wednesday, September 20 at 6:30PM.
Honestly, how COULD you refuse! Al Pacino’s breakout performance beside Marlon Brando’s peak performance. It’s spellbinding.
You know, I’m just going to say it: The Godfather is as close to perfection as film has come. It is the best movie ever made. If you’ve never seen it, this is the way to do it. No commercials, no household interruptions, just three hours of pure mafia goodness on the big screen!
Leave the gun; take the cannoli to the Kiggins!
New to Crowded Theatre?
Here’s the skinny: The Kiggins will show The Godfather on September 20, but only if enough folks come to the screening. Here’s how it works:
- Go through checkout – it’s just like you’re buying a tickets, only we won’t collect your payment or issue your tickets until the movie hits its tipping point of 70 tickets.
- Spread the word! – Once we get 70 folks to come, the show is on! But it has to tip by September 13. If it doesn’t tip, you’re not out anything. We won’t collect your payments, and the movie won’t show. It’s up to YOU to make the show happen!
- Head to the Kiggins – We’ll email you when your tickets are ready. Just print out your ticket or show it on your smart phone at the door.
- Vote! – What shows next is up to you. Head to the Vote page to choose what shows at next month’s Crowded Theatre screening at the Kiggins. Don’t see a movie you like? Tell us what your favorite movies are on the Suggest page. The Kiggins is yours!
Venue: Kiggins TheatreToggle
- Coppola's masterpiece!
- #2 on the AFI's top 100
- Beer, wine, & popcorn (probably no cannoli, though)
- Seriously! It's The Godfather! Bada BING!